Clear water-based finish specially designed to highlight the wood grain on interior walls and trim of log and timber-framed homes.
Protect and preserve the natural beauty of your interior wood with our water-based WOODguard ITF® (Interior Transparent Finish). Developed expressly for log and timber-framed homes, WOODguard ITF helps highlight the wood grain on interior walls and trim. It contains a high-density, acrylic latex blended with a special wax to provide a tough, transparent and breathable finish. WOODguard ITF also offers easy cleanup, and dries rapidly for greater flexibility. Plus it meets VOC standards in all 50 states.
- Ideal for all interior wood surfaces including paneling and unpainted doors & cabinets (not recommended for floors).
- Protects and highlights wood grain while sealing out dust, dirt and household odors.
- Water-based for easy cleanup; quick-drying for application flexibility.
- Provides water-repellent finish with low-luster satin sheen.
- Washable, non-yellowing transparent film.
- Contains no ammonia or harsh odors.
- Non-flammable and VOC-compliant in all 50 states. Learn more about VOC emissions HERE.